Bosch Mastertech VCI provides:
- Validated J2534 Flashing - covers GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Saab, BMW, and more to come in the future. M-VCI is an approved reprogramming device.
- Authentic OEM Dealer Level Diagnostics - compatible with BMW ISTA, Saab GDS 2, GM Tech2Win, GM GDS 2, and more to come in the future. OEM dealer level diagnostic software is purchased separately from vehicle OEM websites.
- Optional Aftermarket Diagnostic Software - Domestic, Asian, and European vehicle coverage is available for purchase (p/n F00E901632).
- Enhanced High Speed Ford Cylinder Contribution Test - Enables technicians to quickly diagnose cylinder performance problems on Ford CAN vehicles. Optional FREE download available.
Advantages of M-VCI:
- Industry-standard SAE J1962 16-pin connector with no special "keys" or adapters required for OBD II vehicles.
- Operates with a Windows PC through either 802.11 wireless, Ethernet, or USB connection.
- Fully OBD II complaint, including Controller Area Network (CAN) protocols.
- Includes USB WiFi adapter that provides internet connectivity during vehicle diagnostics.
ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online Downloads:
Bosch is glad to inform you that the various main releases of ESI[tronic] 2.0 diagnostic application software is available as an online download starting with release 2012/4 through release 2013/2.
The Diagnostics Downloads Manager (DMM) that permits online updates will be installed through the 2012/4 update process. To enable to access software updates online, you will have to install the Bosch Diagnostics Download Manager, log in to this application, and enter your customer information one time! Please refer to the ESI 2.0 Online Download Process document.
Each intermediate update will add incremental vehicle coverage leading to the next main release. Please follow the release notes for new vehicle coverage information added to the various intermediate releases.