The Bosch Mastertech VCI Aftermarket Diagnostic Software includes the final release of Shop Foreman Pro and ESI 2.0. The 2013 final release software is a one time purchase license (no future updates).
- Quick module status check of the vehicle network
- Intuitive system menus to speed diagnostics
- Pulls OBD II codes with 4 clicks!
- Technical support for tester operations via technical hotline
- Vehicle health test that is easy to use
Wide range of functions such as*:
- Auto Brake Bleed Test
- Bi-directional controls for engine, body, and chasis systems
- Steering Wheel Angle Reset
- Maintenance Light Reset
- Electronic Stability Control Test
- Tire Pressure Sensor ID Programming
*Depending on vehicle/system
- European Vehicle Coverage - Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Volvo, Volkswagen, Smart
- Domestic Vehicle Coverage - Chrysler, Ford, General Motors
- Asian Vehicle Coverage - Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Scion, Acura, Infiniti
ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online Downloads:
Bosch is glad to inform you that the various main releases of ESI[tronic] 2.0 diagnostic application software is available as an online download starting with release 2012/4 through release 2013/2.
The Diagnostics Downloads Manager (DMM) that permits online updates will be installed through the 2012/4 update process. To enable to access software updates online, you will have to install the Bosch Diagnostics Download Manager, log in to this application, and enter your customer information one time! Please refer to the ESI 2.0 Online Download Process document.
Each intermediate update will add incremental vehicle coverage leading to the next main release. Please follow the release notes for new vehicle coverage information added to the various intermediate releases.